SREC TRADING AND BROKERAGE
Learn How To Make Money With Solar Renewable Energy Credits
How Do SRECs Work
SRECs are electronic certificates that can be traded and sold, creating revenue for the owner of the solar system. Electricity suppliers must either produce a certain amount of solar electricity or purchase SRECs which creates a market for the sale of SRECs.
In order to realize the financial benefits, a solar installation must first be certified by state regulatory agencies and then registered with a state authorized registry to create and track SRECs. Once approved, one SREC is awarded for each Megawatt-hour (MWh) of electricity that is generated.
What are RECs
- Renewables Energy Certificates (RECs) also known as Green Tags, Renewable Energy Credits, Renewable Electricity Certificates or Tradeable Renewable Certificates (TRCs), are tradable, non-tangible commodities.
- We specialize in brokering and trading all RECs in all markets throughout the United States. Please contact us for more info.
What are SRECs
- Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) are credits that are generated when clean electricity is produced from solar power.
- Electricity providers are required to generate a portion of their electricity from solar power or purchase SRECs to meet their solar RPS requirements.
- This creates a lucrative market for SRECS as a tradable commodity and is of financial value to solar system owners.
The Advantage We Offer
We are not only a trader and broker of SRECs but we have our own solar sites whereby we PRODUCE and OWN our own SRECs. It is this angle that gives us the best insight and advantage to obtain the best prices for you whether we are talking about 5 SRECs or 500.
SREC Management With MEMO-Sunshine Solar Development (MSSD)
We make the process simple for you
Sign Up Now
Sign up with MSSD for SREC management. We start by reviewing your solar installation details.
We manage the entire process of getting your solar installation certified by state authorities.
Your system produces solar electricity.
SRECs are awarded and managed in your MSSD account.
Sell Your SRECs
MSSD sells your SRECs for you. You receive the proceeds of the sale within 10 days.
Getting Started With SRECs
MEMO-Sunshine Renewables (MSR) can help you reap the rewards of the SREC market. After signing up with MSR we address all the requirements of getting your solar installation certified with state regulatory agencies. Once this process is complete, you begin earning SRECs that we sell on your behalf.
We handle all elements of the process including:
- Consultation to determine the best and most cost-effective solar system for you
- Solar system project development
- Navigating the process to get your solar installation certified by the state authority
- Managing and selling your SRECs for maximum value
Solar Market States
States that have Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) legislation and SRECs include:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
MAKE MONEY WITH SRECS
We Guide You Through The Entire Process So You Can Maximize Your Earnings
SIGN UP NOW OR CONTACT US TO GET MORE INFORMATION
About MEMO-Sunshine Solar Development (MSSD)
MSSD provides consultation and advice to commercial clients so they can maximize the financial benefit and energy efficiency of their solar installations. We are a full service commercial Solar Project Developer who specializes in facility design, project management and financing solutions for solar systems.